Following the Timelapse blog post from last week (found here: Timelapse Videos Are Stunning), we figured you might be up for a challenge!
Post your best timelapse video entries, CLICK HERE.
Be creative, play around, and have fun with your Timelapse Video.
Up for grabs are 3 SJCAM models:
Best Timelapse Video will get a new SJCAM M20!
Get more votes by telling your friends, family, and colleagues to visit the contest page and vote for your entry.
Timelapse Video entries must be yours and original, they may be taken with any kind of camera, no need to use an SJCAM for the contest, however, it has to be a time lapse video (videolapse mode in some SJCAM models). What’s a time-lapse video? Read our post here
This contest is available to everyone worldwide.
- Post your video on Youtube, Vimeo, or any other popular video posting media. Then upload the video footage to Dropbox or GoogleDrive and send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Youtube video description write: “SJCAM Official Time Lapse Video Contest at www.sjcamhd.com Enter now to win the newest SJCAM M20 action cam!“
- Post the Youtube link on the contest page at www.sjcamhd.com/video-contest
- Videos must not contain any adult material, foul language, advertising, and showing of brands anywhere in the title, footages, and description.
- Creators can only credit persons at the end of the video, promotion of your own company will invalidate your entry.
- SJCAM reserves the right to use your video on our website or on social media.
- Total video length must be at least 20 seconds, and not more than 3 minutes.
- Only one entry per person/entity. If there are 2 or more entries from the same person/entity, only the first entry will be valid, and succeeding entries will be removed.
- Once an entry has been submitted, it may not be edited, modified, or replaced.
- A video must be the original work of the entrant. By entering, entrants (and if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) assign any and all rights in and to the entries, including the videos, and copyrights thereof, to SJCAM. Entries become the property of SJCAM for promotional and other uses and will not be returned. By entering, each entrant (and if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) authorizes SJCAM to use his or her name, likeness and image in its advertising and promotion.
- A video must address the contest theme (Timelapse Video) and must not have been submitted to any other competition or Contest or have received an award prior to submission as an entry in this Contest.
- Judging of Entries: The Judging will be a combination of an online voting system and SJCAM staff judging points (50/50). The voting will be moderated so a person can vote only one time.
- Last day of submission will be on July 23, 2016 UTC±00:00, last day of voting is on July 27, 2016. Announcement of winners will be on July 30, 2016.