Hello SJ5000x Elite Users,
The SJCAM SJ5000x Elite v1.2.4 firmware has been fully tested.
Here is a quick look at the change log:
1) Resolves black spot in corner of lens when fit in waterproof case.
2) Adds support for 64gb, 128gb card and fixes“card error, please format the card”message
when card is formatted as FAT32.
3) Fixes replay function; Can now exit replay menu
4) Resolves SJCAM Zone App disconnection issues
5) Adds color optimization
6) Improves Sharpness, Contrast, and reduces graininess
7) Optimizes 2K resolution
8) Optimizes clarity 1080P60
9) Optimizes battery life
10) Adds two more volume levels: 9 & 10 levels
11) Increases exposure time setting options: You can select AUTO, 1/30 seconds, 1 second, 2
seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds. Note: that the exposure
time option in the camera and burst interval when no action, the software will perform
automatic exposure time Exposure option when in Time lapse and Burst modes will not be
selectable; Auto exposure will be used when in these two modes.
Feel free to post questions on the SJ5000x Elite Pro Thread.