August 12, 2015 News
[ecwid widgets=”productbrowser search categories minicart” categories_per_row=”3″ grid=”3,3″ list=”10″ table=”20″ default_category_id=”0″ category_view=”grid” search_view=”list” minicart_layout=”attachToCategories”] 1) “SJCAM Zone” for All SJCAM Models except SJ5000+ Plus. (for SJCAM SJ4000 series: SJ4000, SJ4000 WiFi, SJ4000+ Plus; SJ5000 Models: SJ5000, SJ5000 WiFi (not SJ5000 Plus); and M10 Models: M10, M10 WiFi, M10+ Plus) a) Android Android Play Store: SJCAM Zone Android App Download: org.jght.sjcam.zone_20150729.apk Android App QR:
b) Apple iOS iTunes iOS Linnk: SJCAM Zone on iTunes Apple iOS QR Code:
2) Firmware Downloads Important: Please check with us first before upgrading your firmware. Older SJ4000 models may not be supported. SJ4000 Series Firmware Downloads: SJ4000Plus Download Link: SJCAM001_SJ4000+_SJCAM_LOGO_150803_V1.8 (V1.8 Released August 11, 2015) SJ4000WiFi Download Link: SJCAM SJ4000WiFi Updated Firmware Link (Released August 11, 2015) SJ4000 Download Link: SJCAM SJ4000 Updated Firmware Link (Released August 11, 2015)
Firmware Update Instructions
- Format the MicroSD Card, unzip the firmware file.
- Copy the firmware file(s) (.bin) onto the root of the MicroSD Card
- Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically
- After the firmware update is completed be sure to delete the files or you will be prompted to upgrade again
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with updating your firmware.