SJCAM M20 Action Camera new firmware version v1.2.7 has been released. The M20 v1.2.7 firmware allows you to make future firmware upgrades on your camera via the SJCAM Zone App.
The newest firmware files can be found in the attachment.
The firmware files currently available are:
Change log in V1.2.7
1. Available to make future firmware updates through the APP.
Change log in V1.2.6:
1. Increased app download speed when connected to the WiFi
2. Modify the compatibility with the new APP
Before the firmware update, please make sure to use a high quality class 10 memory card, a list of supported cards can be found here:
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power off the camera.
2. Remove the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer*.
4. Copy the firmware ‘bin’ file into the root directory of your MicroSD card, please keep the firmware ‘bin’ file’s name.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically. If your battery was full, you do not need to connect the camera with charger.
7. After the firmware update was completed, please delete the ‘bin’ file.
*We recommend to do the format under Windows or MAC, some Linux users are getting problems updating because the format is not correct.
If you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit a ticket or email us at email@example.com