SJ7 Changelog (May 20th v1.15)
1. Optimize the connection to the APP after switching to 1080 * 120FPS open slow video switch other resolution or slow video problems
2. Just a resolution perspective selection, and then switch to 1080 * 30 video will crash the problem
3. Fixes when entering App photo mode, change the size of picture and it interferes with video resolution issue.
4. Adds Turkish, Hungarian, Finnish & Czech. Now the 23 languages are supported: English / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Russian / German / Italian / French / Korean / Japanese / Portuguese / Spanish / Arabic / Polish / Indonesian / Dutch / Swedish / Finnish / Czech / Romanian / Slovak / Hungarian / Turkish / Thai
5. 1080P@120fps, 2.5K@30fps, 2.5K@60fps Bitrate increased
6. Fixes timelapse record start time too slow, Crashes if you press shutter button.
7. UI shows some optimization
8. Re-adds FOV function – Exceptions: 1080P30fps, 1080P60fps not supported due to conflict with EIS.
9. Optimizes 1080P@120fps Image Quality (IQ) effects such sharpness and jagged edge effects.
10. Adds Auto Low Light option – Turn Mode off in low light and frames will not drop (but video will be darker).
11. Improves touchscreen response, sliding
12. Modifies the WiFi agreement with the EV value order and several other options
13. Adds FPV mode (support for PWM). Use this cable: SJ6 SJ7 FPV Cable
14. Adds when in Quick Capture mode, after push shutter button to stop recording, camera turns off after 10 seconds.
15) When uploading material to SJCAM Zone app, the camera will do into standby mode instead of sleep mode.
16) Fixes WiFi drops when connecting to SJCAM Zone App
DOWNLOAD LINK (FPV Version): SJ7 v1.15 FPV
Stay tuned to more SJ7 Star Native 4k Action Camera news at: SJCAM Blog
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues or requests.