March 1, 2016 SJCAM SJ4000 Series
Hello SJCAM Users,
SJCAM SJ4000 Wifi version 1.2 (v1.2) is now here. This firmware adds support for 64gb& 128gb memory cards. Please make sure to check out the list of known supported memory cards on the SJCAM Forum. If your memory card does not work, remember to format is using FAT32 method. Also, make sure you are using an original memory card that has a high class rating. There are many fake cards on online sites so make sure you buy from an authorized reseller of your memory card brand.
SJCAM SJ4000+ Wifi v1.2 Changelog:
1) Sets default time to January 1, 2016
2) Adds 64gb & 128gb card support – EXFAT card formatted as FAT32
3) Resolves SJCAM Zone App disconnection issues
1) Adds adjustable FOV option
2) Adds underwater mode
3) Adds LOGO watermark option
4) Adds olume setting options
5) Re-organizes menu order
6) Adds color option – Cool, Warm colors
7) Adjusts white balance and color reproduction
To upgrade the firmware properly, follow the steps carefully:
1. Power the camera off.
2. Remove the battery and the MicroSD card from the camera.
3. Reformat the MicroSD card using the FAT32 file format on your computer.
4. Copy the firmware files into the root directory of your MicroSD card.
5. Reinsert the SD card to your camera.
6. Reinsert the battery.
7. Connect the camera with charger, the camera will be upgraded automatically
8. After the firmware update is completed remove the SD card from the camera and format it again on your
computer, make sure to use the FAT32 file format. Should you have any questions regarding the firmware update, please submit support ticket.
-SJCAM Support Team
Subscribe to the SJCAM Blog Feed today and Stay up to date with all the latest SJCAM news!