Vídeo image too bright

Discussion in 'SJ4000 Series' started by brunogui0812, Sep 22, 2018.

1. brunogui0812

brunogui0812 New Member

Hello people,

I use my SJ4000 to record my soccer game with my friends. This game is at 8 PM, so it's dark when I'm recording.

When I start the to record, the image is OK, but after 5/10 minutes, the image become too bright.

Can Anyone help me?

Thanks

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Sulev Svilponis

Sulev Svilponis Elite

It seems, that there is a fog on the surface of the watertight casing's lens window. Just wipe it away with a paper handkerchief or a soft cloth, if it is on the outer surface and try to keep the camera a bit warmer than the ambient temperature.

In the opposite case, when the fog is on the inside surface, the problem is more complicated. To avoid that, keep your camera and the casing in a cool dry place for a while (at least an hour) before you insert it into the casing. Put it into the casing at the same place and definitely with dry hands. Let the camera warm up inside the closed casing (little warmer, than the ambient temperature at the recording place) by holding it in some warm place, before you start recording. Do not open the casing in a warm moist place for changing camera's battery or memory card, unless this is unavoidable (don't enter indoors for these operations, if you record outdoors, unless it's raining or snowing). It is ok to do the quick swapping in the same place where you record, if you can do this with dry hands and keep any raindrops, snowflakes and exhaled air away from inner surfaces of the opened casing and from the camera.

Always try to avoid large temperature differences between the ambient and the camera.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018