Throwing something out there

Discussion in 'SJ7 Star' started by Alex Skacel, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Alex Skacel

Alex Skacel New Member

I have had so many issues with my SJ7 Star. I'm so disappointing in it even though it was only $180. The hardware seesm prety dang good, but you can tell the Software Developers either don't care or don't know what they are doing. Also, they could have given up on the SJ7 Star because they know something we don't like it's garbage. I don't know. Either way, I have begged and pleaded and even threatened SJCAM. Even before threatening, they pretty much ignored me, gave me basic replies maybe every 2 weeks or so then they just stopped communicating. That's when I threatened to expose their bad products and customer service on social media etc.

Well I haven't hit social media yet, but I have hit Amazon. I've created a list of all my issues including their poor customer service skills, and I've give a 1 star rating and the explanation of why to about 8-10 SJ7 Star Listings. Even without my ratings, most of the listing have 50% giving it a 1 star.

If anyone is interested in jumping on board, make a good write up and give it a 1 star rating on as many listings as you can. Yes you can make unverified ratings on products you have not purchased on Amazon. You can only make 8-10 every 7 days.

I also gave warning to the SJ8 listings as well explaining the issues I've had with the SJ7 and the poor customer service .It's only fair to warn anybody who is thinking of buying an SJCam. I for one am most likely going to sell mine and never look back. It's too bad too because I have 3 extra batteries, the remote watch, the external MIC and a few other extra's I bought specifically for the SJ7.

2. The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer New Member

Video Influencer
    Home Page:
    The only thing, and I repeat, ONLY thing the sj7 has going for it is better 1080p image quality then comparable cameras. But I have had problems in just about every other area like you. I wish I would have bought the Yi.