strange noise in photo

Discussion in 'SJ6 LEGEND' started by Paris, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Paris

Paris New Member

Hi, i have a problem with camera. When i take photo it make a blurry noise up and down in photo. I change all the setting in camera and didnt fix that. I change sd card didnt fix it. I update the firmware to the last nothing again. In video mode seems that it didnt have this problem. I am wondering if the camera have problem. I used the camera for a month last summer and after that i didnt use again. After few months did this problem. I am afraid of that i its hardware problem. Has any issue with his camera? What can i do. Can i contact with company for my problem.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. Daro

Daro Member

I have the same problem I do not know if it's after the last update, I do not have to check . I check and let you know. And did you solve your problem?

3. Daro

Daro Member

Hi i check my camera and i find that is the firmware problem. The picture are with the noise when you are using a distortion correction when you turn off this function the picture are normal without the noise. I check it on firmware 1.4.6 and 1.5.0 the both is the same.

4. jajko

jajko New Member

that's how distortion correction works ... curves what the matrix sees to straighten the picture.
    This is the matrix boundary

5. Sulev Svilponis

Sulev Svilponis Elite

The camera should simply crop some more rows after distortion correction.

6. Paris

Paris New Member

Yes i confirm that the problem start from distortion correction. The mystery of that i havent the problem after update at 1.5.0. I has the 1.4.8 without problem for one year and after update to 1.5.0 the problem start. I downgrade to 1.4.8 problem didnt fix, downgrade to 1.4.6 same problem. I cant understand why i downgrade the firmware the problem i still there and before the update of 1.5.0 i didnt have problem.