SJCAM SCAM. SJCam ROB my camera. They've got it on RMA, and don't want to return, and no answer.

Discussion in 'SJ8 Series' started by ace, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ace

ace New Member

SJCam Scam! This is so unusual, but I've sent my SJ8 Pro camera back to SJCAM under RMA, following their instructions., and I have never seen again my camera! Couldn't belive that? It is like that! They confirmed they received it, and then they just never answer to any of my msgs in the RMA topic, and on emails.. I've created fewmore topics, saingsorry, you've gotmy camera, - return it please! - No single answer evere.., no answer on emails.. It is about 2 months since camera was sent to them, and they receivd it. Can't belive it??? They just rob my camera! Pure Scam! SJCam - froudsters, I'm shoked!

2. ace

ace New Member

what it was? are you scammer? Does that mean you rob my camera, and I will never get it back?

#31771 SJ8 Pro

I still can't beliveyou doingthat crap., butit looks true..

SJCam Scam! This is so unusual, but I've sent my SJ8 Pro camera back to SJCAM under RMA, following their instructions., and I have never seen again my camera! Couldn't belive that? It is like that! They confirmed they received it, and then they just never answer to any of my msgs in the RMA topic, and on emails.. I've created fewmore topics, saingsorry, you've gotmy camera, - return it please! - No single answer evere.., no answer on emails.. It is about 2 months since camera was sent to them, and they receivd it. Can't belive it??? They just rob my camera! Pure Scam! SJCam - froudsters, I'm shoked!

ПТ 7:25
    Hey froudsters, return to me my camera!!!!!

ПН 11:24
    I wrote you an answer, - will you ever answer???

ПН 15:41
    I have answered to your email.., what is going on? Will you answer?

ПН 21:43
    what a hell, will you answer, or what?

ПН 22:46
    What a fuck, how communicate with you??? I have answered to your email,my camera still with you, still no answer again.. Should I wait for an answer again for a months? or for a weeks, or what??? ..And then you'll go back, forgoting again, of what we'vebeen speaking last time.. What a fuck is going on with you??? My camera is still with you, you don't want to return it, or what??? We've been speaking two other Jcam cameas, and watches for repair., and now,I don't know what to think.. If this is a SCAM, I think I have to ask my local Police for help, because I keep all records with you, and all conversations.., and what you avoid to answer, and sendmeback my camera.., as well, I keep documents, a proof of sending.., I think it is enough,to ask my local police, to investigate it.. At least, they will contact your police.. I just don't know, what to thing more.., I have never seen, and expected nothing like this,from a company.. your attitude is a big surprise for me..

8:43
    Return to me my camera!, froudsters!

SJCAM = SCAM! Pure froudsters! Take my camera under RMA for repair, and has nevere retun it. No answering to a lot of my amails and messages in their web form, and here on FB. I still can't belive it is happenedlike this,with a big company like this, whith no reasons.. You just send to them your camera., under RMA for repair., followingtheir instructions.. Thiy confirmit wasreceived, and has started to repair.., and then, they just has stopped to answer on to all of your requests, emails na so on.. Total ignor.. First I thought atechnical issuemay take place, - but no!!! It lasted over teo months.. Onec I receive an answer here, on FM, that my email replied..,I have emidiately answered tothis email, in order to hurry up a back shiping.. And then again - no single answer on email.., on FB., on suppoert web-form msgs.., This is so fuckingstrange, that I can't belive it, and I can't understand SJcam doing that crap..,and I can't understand, what is a reason of doing so.. But the fact remains the same, - I've lostmy camera, and SJCam rob it. SJCAM=SCAM.

10:51
    have you read a emailI replied? Why it is so a lot of problems to communcate with you??? Are you ok? Whats wrong with you?