SJCAM Gimbal on chest mount?

Discussion in 'Tips, Guides and Tutorials' started by stryker05, Dec 25, 2017.

1. stryker05

stryker05 New Member

Anyone tried mounting the gimbal on your chest? chest mount? I want to use it while riding my bike.

UPDATE: I found a way to install it using a handle bar mount. clamping the bar mount to the handle of the gimbal. but the gimbal isnt working for biking. its not reacting fast enough for sharp turns. so when I make a sharp turn to the left the camera stays at the center then slowly moves to the left. I hope there will be a new mode that supports it soon. maybe make the left and right movement only move 1inch sideways so it wont go too far left or right.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  2. stryker05

stryker05 New Member

I found a way to install it using a handle bar mount. clamping the bar mount to the handle of the gimbal. but the gimbal isnt working for biking. its not reacting fast enough for sharp turns. so when I make a sharp turn to the left the camera stays at the center then slowly moves to the left. I hope there will be a new mode that supports it soon. maybe make the left and right movement only move 1inch sideways so it wont go too far left or right.

3. jlo138

jlo138 New Member

Paranormal Investigator
    Home Page:
    I don’t have an sjcam gimbal but the one I have you can connect to an app and adjust the sensitivity that way. I can even control it using the app if I wanted. At first it was slow moving but I made it faster. It’s not fast by any means but it’s way better now. I don’t know if yours has an app to connect to but if so try that?

4. stryker05

stryker05 New Member

Yea i saw feiyu have those app. SJCAM doesnt have it though. But reading the manual it can be updated so maybe there will be an update soon for more fine tuning.

5. Jason

Jason Moderator

6. stryker05

stryker05 New Member