SJCam 5000x Elite not showing thumbnail when asking to delete

Discussion in 'SJ5000 Series' started by lermy3d, Aug 8, 2017.

1. lermy3d

lermy3d New Member

Hello everyone!

First of all let me start saying that I love this action camera, I love the range of options and features it provides and the quality that comes along with this model.

There is just this tiny thing that is being happening, and it turns out that when I want to delete something it only let you select "Delete current" and "Delete all" from the sd card, after selecting "Delete current" the camera asks me: "Erase This?" but nothing is being shown, there is an space there though for what is supposed to be an icon or a thumbnail like in the playback section, but currently nothing is shown.

I was also intrigued by what does "current" means, I tested and it only deletes the latest video or photo.

I am currently using the latest software update 1.5.1 published on June 2017.

It would be so cool to be able to delete any selected video or photo taken, maybe from the playback section itself, that would be really nice! :)

I hope this is something that the team will be able to allow on new releases updates, but if something like this can be done right now please do let me know how.

Best regards,
    Lermy

2. lermy3d

lermy3d New Member

This is from 2 years ago, has this been added in the latest update??

3. puslad

puslad New Member

I checked the delete feature on my camera, which has the latest firmware V1.5.5. The image deletion process has remained the same.

4. lermy3d

lermy3d New Member

And when trying to delete can you see the thumbnail of the picture or video at least?

Thanks for the reply! :)

5. puslad

puslad New Member

There is no thumbnail at all when you delete a picture or video.
    As you wrote in the first post, only the last or all pictures can be deleted.

lermy3d likes this.
  6. lermy3d

lermy3d New Member

I think that if they would just show a thumbnail and two arrows to move across pictures that would be really perfect :).