SJ9 is coming.

Discussion in 'SJCAM NEWS' started by Troy, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Fred

Fred New Member

Yeah I feel you on that. 5,500 spams from the same user in less than one week and still online is clearly a bad omen.

Michael Dittrich likes this.
  2. ColombiaStyle

ColombiaStyle New Member

I bought in presale the new sj9 on the official page, I have been waiting for more than 25 days and the shipment does not arrive to my home address in the USA. Why so much delay to deliver a camera that they said it would arrive after June 15? It will be that, as they did not specify the year of June 15, will it arrive on June 15, 2020?

Fred likes this.
  3. Michael Dittrich

Michael Dittrich Member

Home Page:
    As there is not a single review of a SJ9 cam on Youtube I think they did not start shipping. The information policy is a mess. Besides the announcement material that was copied by all tech sites about the same time ther is just silence about the new cam. I think there will be quite some substantial delay.

Fred likes this.
  4. Fred

Fred New Member

I don't want to bash SJCam, but I am just talking with common sense: How come you can buy a camera that no one had seen, touched, and reviewed?
    No doubt that you will receive it, but at this stage it is just vaporware. And rule number 1: Never ever buy the 1st production batch.
    FYI, I wrote an email to their marketing team a while ago to see if it was possible to have a review unit, still no answer.
    Goodluck mate.

5. ColombiaStyle

ColombiaStyle New Member

I already saw two users who received this sj9 Strike camera bought in pre-sale. The videos are on YouTube, they were published a few days ago. Apparently they are buyers from India, China and Russia. The videos appear in the YouTube search engines with the following titles

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  6. ColombiaStyle

ColombiaStyle New Member

Precisely for this I buy it, to make a revision and publish my first experience on my YouTube channel with this camera, without lying to the viewers, because the review is simply not sponsored, nor paid for by the company sjcam. The camera arrives faster when it is bought and paid, than when it is borrowed from the marketing team, for a simple revision. For this reason I decided to pay the new camera, without knowing it, to make it known to the world that does not know it.

7. ColombiaStyle

ColombiaStyle New Member

Here I leave some videos of pre-sale buyers, who already have the sj9 strike:

8. Fred

Fred New Member

Thank you. I see there a shop in my city selling it. So far excepted for a video showing a concert, and a second one with a man driving his bike under the rain, It seems like the SJ8 Pro has a better image quality, until they fix it with an update. But the sound is still crappy.

9. foggystone

foggystone New Member

I care more about the sensor part...

10. Dogi Lal

Dogi Lal New Member

very nice

11. Abdul Latif Ibrahim

Abdul Latif Ibrahim New Member

Huhuhu.. just brought sj9 stike 2 days ago.. now the camera unable to start up/turn on.. what wrong.. any idea?