SJ7 Case Accessories

Discussion in 'Hardware Wishlist' started by PTHG, Mar 13, 2018.

1. PTHG

PTHG New Member

Hello, so I've noticed the lack of accessories available for the SJ7 versus the other models currently out. I know that the SJ7 has only been out for less than a year, but the camera is lacking a lot of accessories that are usually easily found for other action cameras:

-Lens cap for the underwater case
    -Custom cases that are specifically fitted for the SJ7 Star (Like the ones with the patterns, colors, etc.)
    -Diving lenses that specifically fit the SJ7 Star
    -Metal alloy case (Saw the thread on the aluminum case and the SJ5000 does not have the desired plug and play results)

I don't know if these accessories are still in development or what th deal is but seeing these I would buy most in a heartbeat.

Delta Echo likes this.
  2. Sulev Svilponis

Sulev Svilponis Elite

3. PTHG

PTHG New Member

For the lens cover, does that also work for the older square-shaped diving case, or would I have to get a new diving case? Also, I meant to say diving filters (red, pink. etc.) which fit for the SJ7

4. Delta Echo

Delta Echo New Member

I'd like to buy an additional case with the touchscreen back, and some additional helmet mounts (I have numerous helmets that I wear). Anyone know where to buy these?

5. RBEmerson

RBEmerson Humbled by events

The best place for the case is ordering directly from SJCam. Helmet mounts, etc., match GoPro sizes. Try eBay for the mounts, or add them to your order from SJCam.

Delta Echo likes this.