SJ5000x does not save settings

Discussion in 'SJ5000 Series' started by Jos, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Jos

Jos New Member

Hello,
    Last year i bought a SJ5000X elite. It worked fine. I updated the firmware with V1.4.9-S and everything worked nice.
    In july this year i updated the firmware with V1.5.4-S and again everthing worked fine.
    After 2 weeks off use i saw that changes in the setup screen were not saved. So now every time i put on the camera it has the factory settings. I tryed a lot of things but it didnt work. I even downgraded the firmware to V1.4.9-S again but the settings won't be saved.
    Has anyone a solution for this problem.

2. Sulev Svilponis

Sulev Svilponis Elite

Try to reset your camera settings to factory defaults (from the settings menu command, not by changing each value individually by hand). And then reinstall the latest FW.

3. Jos

Jos New Member

Hello,
    I just reset the camera turned it off and then put a sdcard in it with the latest firmware (V1.5.4S) i have downloaded the firmware today so it must be the latest version.
    Turned the camera on and then through the setup menu change some settings. After that put the camera off and a bit later on again. Unfortionately it started up with the default settings. So problem is not solved. Repeated this action a couple off times but the problem is not solved.