rotation

Discussion in 'SJ7 Star' started by onjon, Jul 25, 2018.

1. onjon

onjon New Member

Hi all

I have recently found that when I use my camera on the bicycle handlebars by the Garmin GPS (with the wifi off or on makes no difference) the Garmin Edge 810 loses connection to the route and basically goes haywire. I can hang the camera upside down and this means it is far enough away from the GPS so that it routes correctly. The camera is always in 1080p mode as I don't want to fill the card with 4K video.

My Questions

1)when is rotation arriving for all recording modes?
    2)does anyone make a waterproof housing that is inverted? so the attachment is on the top of the camera case?

Thanks

Damian Holt likes this.
  2. Sulev Svilponis

Sulev Svilponis Elite

Why don't you make an inverted waterproof housing by yourself, if you need one? Just glue a tripod mounting adapter on top of the housing.

3. Damian Holt

Damian Holt Moderator

Retail manager
    No idea when an updated firmware will be released and even if there is one it may or may not have rotation for all resolutions. Also I've not seen any upside down cases anywhere.

I don't understand why you'd need to worry about any of that anyway, You could just rotate the video in post production to flip it to the correct orientation.