My suggestions - sjcam 4000 wifi 2"

Discussion in 'SJ4000 Series' started by Grassini, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Grassini

Grassini New Member

I have a sjcam 4000 wifi with 2" lcd display for 3 weeks, and here is my suggestions:
    1. Polish menu - bad translation word "sharpness" (in polish menu is kontrast - this contrast, but sharpness is OSTROŚĆ)
    2. When I connect the cam to the TV using hdmi cable and turn off the OSD in menu I still see some the characters, It would be nice if there was a 3 steps: show menu, little menu, off (off i mean there is no characters, no icon or something else)
    3. When viewing photos or videos on the actioncam i think there is invert between the previous and the next file. The top key navigates to the previous file and lower key to the next one. I think it would be better to reverse.
    4. In pc cam mode the camera only works in 720p / 30fps - Is there a way to using cam in 1080p mode?

I will be grateful if You would have released new firmware considering my suggestions.

2. Grassini

Grassini New Member

What else I've discovered - wifi connection:
    when when i use the SJCAM app v 5.2.4 or SJCAM HD v2.9.8 (422) wifi hangs up from time to time - tested on 3 smartphones. Also the image is not smooth, it is often stutter.
    Does that mean there's something wrong with the camera? Should I use my warranty?