How to know when fully charged?

Discussion in 'SJ7 Star' started by FishinJoe, Feb 4, 2018.

1. FishinJoe

FishinJoe New Member

Hey all, charging my SJ7 for the first time. The manual doesn't tell me what to look for to know when it's charged.
    It has 1.18 on it.
    There's the red LED on the left side of the rear screen, and I see the blue one when the camera is on... but is there a color change or anything when it's charged? Its plugged into my laptop.

Thanks!

2. corallino

corallino New Member

Capitano di macchina
    [QUOTE = "FishinJoe, post: 5255, membro: 1752"] Ciao a tutti, ricarica il mio SJ7 per la prima volta. Il manuale non mi dice cosa cercare per sapere quando è addebitato.
    Ha 1.18 su di esso.
    C'è il LED rosso sul lato sinistro dello schermo posteriore, e vedo quello blu quando la fotocamera è accesa ... ma c'è un cambio di colore o qualcosa quando è carico? È collegato al mio portatile.

Grazie! [/ QUOTE]

Quando la SJ 7 è in carica i due led sul lato sinistro dello schermo sono rossi , a carica completa si spengono .

FishinJoe likes this.
  3. FishinJoe

FishinJoe New Member

Grazie Corallino...
    molto d'aiuto

4. RBEmerson

RBEmerson Humbled by events

The forum is here to share information with all forum readers. Please include English translations. Google Translate gets the job done, even if parts of the translation are ...um... novel.

[QUOTE = "corallino, post: 5256, member: 648"] [QUOTE = "FishinJoe, post: 5255, member: 1752"] Hello everyone, reload my SJ7 for the first time. The manual does not tell me what to look for to know when it is charged.
    It has 1.18 on it.
    There's the red LED on the left side of the back screen, and I see the blue one when the camera is on ... but is there a change in color or something when it's charged? It is connected to my laptop.

Thank you! [/QUOTE]

When the SJ 7 is charging, the two LEDs on the left side of the screen are red, when fully charged they turn off. [/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE = "FishinJoe, post: 5258, member: 1752"] Thanks Corallino ...
    very helpful[/quote]

ADDED: I don't know why the HTML tags don't work here

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  5. RBEmerson

RBEmerson Humbled by events

FWIW, my SJ7's LED's go dark once the battery's charged. At least that's what I'm seeing right now.