baffled!

Discussion in 'SJ7 Star' started by Monica, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Monica

Monica New Member

semi retired
    For some reason, my camera is showing that it is recording, but the clips are not showing up on the SD card. Card is good, there are clips showing up from the last time I used it. Card is only about 1/4 full. Camera shows red blinking light, time advancing etc. Very frustrating, I recorded a whitewater raft trip on it and nothing at all was saved.
    Any ideas?

2. Troy

Troy Administrator Staff Member

That's a tough one. Have you experienced the same thing using a different card? If not, then might be the card.
    If yes, then the camera or the firmware may be having problems. See if you can test it with another card first.

3. Monica

Monica New Member

semi retired
    I discovered the error a few days ago...Somehow in fumbling around out there on the raft trying to see the screen in bright sunlight and pressing buttons on the clunky waterproof case while it was clipped to my life jacket, I must have changed the gimbal control setting to "on"...I don't own a gimbal either...hope this helps others who may have it happen to them!

4. Troy

Troy Administrator Staff Member

Weird that that happens, in that case, you can do a "system reset" by going to the main menu, then tap "Default Setting"
    That will clear up every configuration you have on the camera.